Bring the great outdoors, indoors, and enjoy the vibrant colours, intricate detail, and diversity of the Australian bush.
For (very nice) economy price prints, posters, and canvas click here. For premium archival quality fine art prints, please keep reading.
All photographs are individually edited and post processed by me to make sure they look their best for your chosen display method and paper type.
Pictures may vary slightly in tone, sharpness and brightness between different printing materials.
All prints bear a small, low opacity watermark of my name which is visible in a corner of your print.
Prints are also digitally backprinted with my studio name, to help you identify my original work.
I proof and print all my photographic artwork through a professional lab here in Perth. This lab has been in business for over 40 years and is widely accepted by those in the industry as an expert in the field, especially for AIPP exhibition printing.
I individually check all work on collection from the lab and prints are carefully packaged and shipped from my home, not drop shipped to you.
Prints are packaged in high quality, crystal clear cello bags, ready for gift giving.
Common print sizes are 5×5″, 8×8″, 12×12″, 6×4″, 5×7″, and 8×12″. Please note that images sized 5×7″ and 8×10″ are cropped slightly and will differ slightly in composition to those full size images (6×4″ etc). As a general rule, I prefer to sell an 8×12″ over an 8×10″ image as the intended composition hasn’t been altered.
Standard papers available
- Kodak Supra Endura Lustre paper
- Kodak Supra Endura Gloss paper
- Kodak Endura Metallic paper
All these papers are archival ~ 100 years (under museum conditions)
and 250gsm weight/thickness.
Fine art papers available for Giclee printing using Epsom Ultrachrome ink
- Ilford Galerie Pearl, Gloss, or Ultra gloss
- Chromajet Metallic (with or without high gloss laminate)
- Hahnemuhle Smooth photo rag
- Hahnemuhle Satin photo rag
- Canson Arches textured
- Ilford Galerie gold fibre silk
- Ilford Galerie Canvas (unstretched, laminated or unlaminated)
There are many size and paper options to choose from to suit your space. Please ask for a quote.
Samples of paper types are available from $10 for standard metallic or lustre prints, and $30 for fine art papers with your choice of image on it. If you go ahead and order within 14 days of receiving your sample, this amount will be deducted from your total order price.
All mats are signed in pencil.
- ~0.5cm thick white foam backed mat with lustre photograph.
Gallery images that are shown in square format are only available to purchase in square format sizes. ie if choosing a 6×4 print you couldn’t use a square picture unless a rectangular equivalent of the same image already exists in the gallery. The smallest square size available is 4×4 inches.
If you wish to be quoted to purchase a custom printed fine art photograph, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and contact number.
- Your email address.
- What your preferred paper type is.
- The size of the print.
- Your suburb and postcode so I can quote for postage. I need to know if you would be available to sign for the item too.
- Any deadlines you may have.
- The photo name and/or description.