Hi, I’m Kell – passionate photographer, and a very creative soul.
Welcome to my site! Here you can read my blog, see the lovely things I photograph, and shop for gifts.
I’d love to hear from you!
Mobile – +61 422 871 240
(0422 871 240 within Australia)
I’m located in Maylands, Western Australia.
In addition to my fine art pieces, I can make myself available for commissioned natural light portraiture, fine art collaboration, and documentary photography. I do not take commissions to photograph weddings, newborns, families with small children, or boisterous pets.
For commissions, you are welcome to contact me for a quote. There are a lot of questions I need to ask you, and no doubt plenty of questions you want to ask me. I need a minimum 4 weeks notice for photoshoots.
Some of the info I’ll need you to gather before you contact me are:
- A contact name, number and email address.
- A suburb and/or postcode for delivery of finished work.
- The location for the photoshoot.
- The date of the shoot (an estimate is ok).
- How many people need photographing.
- If there is access to natural light.
- How the end photographs will be used (for a commercial shoot) ie print, web etc and sizes, formats, and colourspaces needed.
- For portraiture shoots – whether the pictures will be framed, put in an album etc. As a general rule I do not provide pictures on disk to domestic clients.
If I can’t help you, I will try to suggest someone who can.