Blackcurrant Photography is 1 year old!
It seems like only yesterday that I was taking a huge breath and walking into the building to register Blackcurrant Photography as a business name and launch myself into blogging.
One year on and I have a wonderful group of people around me.
- My wonderful Husband, Jason.
- Close friends and family.
- Those of you who follow my blog either as subscribers or via feeds.
- Those of you that like and support my work on Etsy.com or through Redbubble. The 12 3+ of you that have joined me on Facebook since March this year
- and the 320+ of you that have followed all my highs and lows on Twitter.
Thank you all so, so much.
I have grown and evolved from just wanting a blog to share my work, an excuse to bake and wanting to sell some portraiture coverage, into finding my feet and settling into a stream of photography I really love. I really do thrive on my nature photography and creating beautiful art to share with you all.
I hope that Blackcurrant’s second year of business sends more of my work out into the world. Your world, and that you choose me and my work to help celebrate some of your precious moments.
In celebration of Blackcurrant’s first birthday, I am having a little giveaway. You could win this little giftpack with examples of my work.
- 3.5×5″ ‘Scarlet Banksia’ print (on Kodak Supra Endura VC – Lustre). Hand signed on the back, Blackcurrant logo.
- 3.5×5″ ‘Drifting further away’ print (on Kodak Supra Endura VC – Lustre). Hand signed on the back, digital signature
- 2.5×3.5″ ACEO card – ‘Solitude’ (on Kodak Endura Metallic). Hand signed with message.
- 2.5×3.5″ ACEO card – ‘Get on your boots’ (on Kodak Supra Endura VC – Lustre). Hand signed with message.
- Greeting card 6×4″ ‘Dancers, aren’t we all?’ printed by Redbubble.
- Greeting card 6×4″ ‘Blossom’ printed by Redbubble.
This package is worth $58.00 (if purchased via my Etsy store).
In order to be in the running to win this package, you will need to do the following:
- Subscribe to Blackcurrant Photography’s blog here at WordPress. If you are already a subscriber, that’s great! Just let me know in the comments.
- Tell me in the comments here if you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Etsy or Google + (and your username if not your own name).
- Tell me in the comments here what is your favourite blog post from Blackcurrant Photography and why.
Entries close at midnight (AWST – Perth) on Tuesday 19th July. I will announce a winner on Wednesday 20th July 2011 and liase with you to post your prize. This is not randomly generated. I will choose my favourite answer from those that take the time to provide feedback. 🙂
But wait, there’s more! 😉
I currently have some promos running at Redbubble.
Until midnight Tuesday 19th July, you can purchase my most popular clothing design, “Twin Souls” for 30% off.
- Girly t-shirt now $40.91
- V-neck shirt now $40.91
- Longsleeve unisex shirt now $44.20
- Hoodie now $67.50
- Short sleeve onesie now $25.84
- Long sleeve onesie now $26.71
- Baby t-shirt now $24.12
- Kids t-shirt now $25.84
Until midnight Tuesday 19th July, you can purchase my greetings cards for $4.50 each instead of the usual $5.68. Redbubble will discount you an additional 30% if you buy more than 16 cards. This is a small selection:
And of course you can always purchase my photographs via Etsy, Redbubble or through my custom order section. Just click on the shop link.
Thanks again for your support and good luck in the competition!