According to Tourism Western Australia, about 12k native plant species exist in the state, and about 60% are found nowhere else in the world…
Bring the great outdoors, indoors, and enjoy the vibrant colours, intricate detail, and diversity of the Australian bush. You can purchase my colourful and stylish nature and artistic photography for all your favourite spaces, including your jewellery box and wardrobe.
You can purchase items in one of three ways: Via my online store at Etsy, direct from me on a custom order basis, or printed to order via my agent Redbubble. Each store has a slightly different range of products available and some are exclusive only to that store.
Please click the links below for more information. Some links will take you off-site.
- Professional photographic prints – loose, matted, or giclee fine art paper prints.
- Facemounted acrylic (perspex) frames.
- Iceblocks – freestanding acrylic photo blocks.
- Handmade photo jewellery and accessories.
- Greeting cards and postcards – great for event invitations!
- Cases and skins – iPhone, Samsung, laptop.
- Framed prints.
- Throw pillows (cushions).
- Tote bags
My Etsy store was established in 2007 initially to sell some of my handcrafted polymer jewellery. It has grown over the last 5 years to be my primary shopfront with over 300 admirers and many happy customers.
Etsy is a marketplace for buying handmade goods directly from the person that makes them, so this is where you will find the products I keep in stock and ready to pop in the post for your special occasions.
Some of the things you will find here are:
- Unique photo accessories using my photographs professionally printed onto high quality photo papers and sealed behind glass. They look phenomenal in person so if you are in Perth feel free to make an appointment to see them.
- Professionally printed keepsake cards and postcards designed to be framed after use.
- Matted prints – some are in stock and some are printed on request.
Add my shop to your favourites and never miss out on something exciting and new.
You will need a free Etsy account in order to purchase, and all transactions are securely done via Paypal. All items ship from my home in Perth, Western Australia.
Everything you need to know about purchasing from me on Etsy is here.
Working as my agent, Redbubble print my photographs and designs onto phone and device covers, canvas, many home decor items, and high quality canvas tote bags and cushion covers. Some images are also available as posters, prints, and cards.
Redbubble are based in Melbourne, Australia (with another office in the US), handle all the payment, production and shipping of items and will deliver worldwide. Some items such as clothing, bags, and iPad cases, are manufactured and shipped from suppliers in the US.
You can purchase securely via Paypal or the major credit cards. Items ship from both Australia and the US depending on the items ordered.
Redbubble only have a small selection of my folio available, but you will find this the most affordable option for large scale works to be shipped interstate and overseas.
If you have a little more time up your sleeve, I’d like the opportunity to create a piece of art for your home or office using images from my extensive body of work.
I will work with you to select the best medium for your desired piece and will be personally involved in having that image produced for you at my professional photographic lab.
Images are available to custom purchase from me on an enquiry basis – you send me the details of the images you’d like, I send you a custom quote and the payment is made via Paypal. Your items are then custom created for you and shipped according to your location and weight of the parcel.
Gallery images that are shown in square format are only available to purchase in square format sizes. ie if choosing a 6×4 print you couldn’t use a square picture unless a rectangular equivalent of the same image already exists in the gallery. The smallest square size available is 4×4 inches.
If you wish to be quoted to purchase a custom printed fine art photograph, please email me at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and contact number.
- Your email address.
- What your preferred paper type is.
- The size of the print.
- Your suburb and postcode so I can quote for postage. I need to know if you would be available to sign for the item too.
- Any deadlines you may have.
- The photo name and/or description.
Alternatively, give me a call on 0422 871 240, with the above details handy and we can discuss your options.