Hi, I’m Kell – passionate photographer
and a very creative soul.
Welcome to my site! Here you can read my blog, see the lovely things I photograph and shop for gifts for yourself, your friends and your home.
I’d love to hear from you!
Mobile - +61 422 871 240
(0422 871 240 within Australia) or Skype text chat by appointment.
I’m located near the airport in Perth, Western Australia.
I’m available for commissioned work (including but not limited to portraiture, product photography and fine art).
For commissions, you are welcome to contact me for a quote. There are a lot of questions I need to ask you, and no doubt questions you need to ask me. Please check my FAQ page first to see if that assists you. I need a minimum 4 weeks notice for portraiture and commercial photoshoots.
Some of the info I’ll need you to gather before you contact me are:
- A contact name, number and email address.
- A suburb and/or postcode for delivery of finished work.
- The location for the photoshoot.
- The date of the shoot (an estimate is ok).
- How many people or products need photographing.
- If there is access to natural light (I don’t have studio equipment but it may be hired).
- How the end photographs will be used (for a commercial shoot) ie print, web etc and sizes, formats, and colourspaces needed.
- For portraiture shoots, whether the pictures will be framed, put in an album etc. As a general rule I do not provide pictures on disk to domestic clients.
If I can’t help you, I will try to suggest someone who can.